Thursday 9 June 2011

My Special Card

And finally for today-my entry for Lili of the valley thursday challenge-Anything goes.This is one of my favorite cards I have ever made,don't know why,just a feeling.Don't think I will be able to part with it,I will treasure it:)

The papers are Echo Park-Springtime,image and sentiment-LOTV,flowers and ribbon-WOC.
I will also enter this card in:Bearly mine challenge-everyone's favorite

                                                           Hugs
                                                          Dodici

8 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, this is a really sweet creation, lovely details, thanks for joining us at LOTV this week, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Dodici,love everything about it.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty and I love the summery colours you have used. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Lovely cute card with fabby flowers. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, can see why you love it. Don't think I'd want to part with it either x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, so sweet, love the beautiful flower display.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine ……..
    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous! I adore the flowers xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete